- You are required to make a deposit of minimum INR 100 at least once in your THINK11 account to be eligible for withdrawals. This is only a one time process before your first withdrawal.
- The minimum amount for withdrawal is INR 200 in your bank account.
- The maximum amount you can withdraw in your bank account is INR 3rd time of you total deposit (i.e If your Total Deposit is INR 100 than your maximum withdrawal is INR 300).
- Providing bank details, personal information and KYC documents are mandatory before you place your first withdrawal request.
- You can place another request only after the first request is fully processed.
- Approval on your withdrawal request is done within 24 Hours from our end after which the request goes out for cash disbursement into your Bank Account.
- You are eligible to withdraw your winning amount only.
KYC verification includes:
- PAN and address proof.
- Bank account details should match with the KYC uploaded. In case they do not match, we ask for KYC associated with bank account provided or vice versa.
- Amount withdrawn from your account will be credited to your bank account within 24-48 working hours.
- No TDS will be deducted on withdrawals at all regardless of the amount you wish to withdraw. However, TDS of 31.2% will be deducted on any winning amount exceeding INR 10000. Also, a TDS certificate would be duly issued to the user.
- Once the TDS has been debited, we will provide the TDS certificate after the end of the following financial quarter.
- You can now transfer your winnings directly to your PayTM wallet under the following conditions:
PayTM Wallet Cash-out Policies
- Your PayTM account must be linked to your registered number with THINK11.
- The minimum amount you can transfer in your PayTM wallet is Rs 300 & maximum is Rs 5,000 provided your KYC is complete.
- KYC verified THINK11 account and the phone number linked should belong to you.
- Your withdrawal request will be processed in maximum 24 hours.