THINK11 reserves all rights to the assets, content, services, information and products and graphics in the website except any third-party content. THINK11 refuses to acknowledge or represent the accuracy, completeness, reliability or adequacy of the website's third party content. The content, materials, information, services and products in this website including text, graphics and links, are provided "AS IS" and without warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied. THINK11 is in no way responsible for any content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site
- THINK11 disclaims all warranties, expressed and implied with regards to the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. THINK11 also does not guarantee that users shall be able to use the website without any interruption, which could be leading to a loss in continuity.
- Although, THINK11 shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that the website remains free of viruses or other harmful components. However, THINK11 does not represent or warrant the website or the server that makes the site available to be free of such harmful components. Use of the services of this website is at user's own risk and THINK11 shall not be responsible for any servicing costs, repair or correction of their systems. THINK11 does not endorse the advertisements hosted on its website. Users responding to advertisements or purchasing any products advertised on THINK11 do so at their own risk.
Is Fantasy Gaming legal in India?
- Please ensure that any activities you engage on the website are legal as per your applicable state laws.
- All the games being offered on the site are games which are believed to be legal in the manner in which they have been structured. The structure, mode, and modalities and the manner in which the games are being provided, which is the intellectual property of the company has been vetted by some of the top Constitutional, Criminal, Intellectual Property and Information Technology law counsel of the country, as well as some of the top Corporate Law Firms, having PAN India presence.
- THINK11 disclaims liability for any risk or loss resulting to you from your participation in leagues including all risk of financial loss.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
- We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
- We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website to prevent frauds and increase website security. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognize you when you visit and keep track of your preferences in relation to your usage of our website.
- Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer (version 9) you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block All Cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites including think11.in
Using your personal information
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you general commercial communications;
- Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, or where you have specifically agreed to this by email or similar technology, and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- Verify compliance with the Terms and Conditions governing the use of the website including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on the website. You can adjust your privacy settings by contacting us at; firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk;
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.