We at THINK11, as a Fantasy Gaming platform, take it to our prior responsibility of ensuring the culture of Fair Play within the Fantasy arena. Throughout the game flow of our application, we are fully aligned to the Supreme Court’s precision of ‘game of skill’ that includes a predominance of knowledge, training, attention & experience of the player. We do not encourage acts of gambling, betting, or any acts of cheating thereby making fantasy sports a legal and ethical way of enjoying what you love!.
Fair Play Violation at Think11 includes:
- The people you are referring should be genuine accounts and the user should not use any fake accounts to gain the “Refer & Earn” cash bonus amount.
- The PAN card of all your referred friends should be verified..
- A user creating more than one account on THINK11 platform will be considered as violating the Fair Play terms of THINK11.
- Withdrawing your winnings by using any unlawful or illegal means or trying to withdraw winnings by illegal manners is considered as Fair Play violation at Think11.
- If a user is found submitting fake copies or someone else’s documents while registering with Think11, the act will be considered as violating the Fair Play Terms of Think11.
- In case a user is found to be creating and using multiple accounts on a single device amid regular platform audits, then, the case shall be considered to violate Fair Play Terms of Think11 and attract needed actions. As a part of the action, the withdrawal request of the user shall be put on hold.
Consequences of Violating Fair Play Terms of Think11
- As a part of consequences for violating the terms of Fair Play at Think11, the account of the user found to be violating the Fair Play terms will be blocked.
- Further, in other scenario the total amount present in the Think11 user account of the user violating the Fair Play terms of Think11 will be reduced to zero.
- We ensure transparency & trust straight from our Team selection process to our Withdrawal system backed up by our 24*7 Help & Support Center to ensure you get the best fantasy sports experience. However, we do not offer services in Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Sikkim, Telangana, Odisha, Nagaland & Sikkim since these states are not permitted to play pay-to-play formats of any online games. To understand more on the Legality front of the Fantasy Sports industry, please tap on our Legalities Tab.